About The Bienes Center for the Arts
The Bienes Center for the Arts at St. Thomas Aquinas is intended to nurture the emphasis on the arts for the students of St. Thomas Aquinas, other schools and institutions in the area and the community at-large. The Bienes Center offerings will excite the community about the important role of the “Arts” and will provide a venue for theatre, dance, music, lectures, art, drama, speech, and debate through the production of local, regional, national and international events and performances.
St. Thomas Aquinas Fine Arts programs and classes utilize the Bienes Center facilities regularly. STA Choir and Dance classes are conducted daily and STA concerts, performances, exhibits and receptions are scheduled on evenings and weekends. In addition, a series of professional performances and events are offered annually and are open to the public as ticketed events. Click here for recent highlights
The Bienes Center for the Arts features:
- Floor seating, table seating or standard theater seating options
- Professional audio systems, lighting systems, and video projection system
- Motorized theatrical stage curtains, cyclorama, and masking legs
- Spacious dressing rooms, green room, and backstage area
- Professional catering kitchen and catering services
- Multi-purpose studio/rehearsal facility adjacent to Theater
- Founders Room is great for receptions, pre-concert lectures, lunch meetings, corporate training, etc..
- Box office services provided by venue
- Elegant lobby and entrance area
- Outdoor courtyard
- Baby Grand Piano and other backline equipment for concerts
There are times when single date rentals may be available. To apply for rental of the Bienes Center facilities please request an application 3-6 months in advance of your event by contacting
or call: (954) 513-2272.
The Bienes Center for the Arts is proud to partner with the following preferred vendors: