How do we collect information from you? Where?
• Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site.
• When you register with Bienes Center to receive our monthly calendar, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal identifying information such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We need this information in order to register you as a unique user and let you access personalized services.
• When you order, we will ask you to provide us with your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, credit card number and expiration date. We need this information in order to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
• When you communicate with us by e-mail, we collect your e-mail address so that we can correspond with you.
• When you enter a contest or other promotional feature or complete a survey, we will ask you to provide us with certain information such as your name, address, and e-mail address so that we can administer the contest, promotional feature or survey and notify winners.
• Like most websites, Bienes Center also uses “cookies.” This practice is in no way an effort to compromise privacy but instead simplifies site administration and site use by recording commonly used data. A cookie is a text file, invoked by standard browser software, which we store on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information but enable us record session information, track transactions, record information about the pages you link to on the Bienes website and your browser type in order to provide you with customized webpage content, alert you to webpages or websites of interest, and record past activity to provide you with better serve upon your return. Most Internet users do not know that “cookies” are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.
• We may also automatically receive and store other types of information such as your IP address or referring domain name to help us determine the number of visitors to our website, to ensure that our website is working properly, and to help us make our website more useful.
• We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us.
How do we use information we collect?
• Personal information collected through this website may be used by Bienes to communicate with you regarding special offers, updated information from Bienes, new services offered by Bienes or for other marketing purposes, register you as a user, allow purchasing and shipping of tickets, subscriptions, memberships, or merchandise, customize our website content, enable you to participate in special promotions and to navigate the website without having to re-enter information.
• If you provide us with your e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number, we may use such information to contact you, from time to time, regarding our products and services.
• We may occasionally make personal identifiable information available to select other organizations whose products or services you might find interesting, including but not limited to non-profit arts organizations, affiliated organizations, agents working on our behalf, or companies or organizations with whom we have a contractual or sponsor relationship with. These select other organizations may use this information to contact you for marketing purposes, by mail, e-mail, or by telephone.
• Upon request, we provide you with access to your unique identifier information (e.g. customer number or password), contact information and a description of information maintained about you. You can access this information by making such request to us at the e-mail address, telephone number or mailing address displayed below.
• We do not provide your personally identifiable information to any advertising server companies.
How does Bienes allow a customer to update or change the information it collects?
• We believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the personally identifiable information that you have provided us.
• If you want to change or modify the information, please make such request to us at the e-mail address, telephone number or mailing address displayed below. Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
What if a customer does not want to receive information from Bienes in the future?
• If you want to remove your information from our database and do not want to receive any correspondence, e-mail or otherwise, from us, please make such request to us at the e-mail address, telephone number or mailing address displayed below. Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
• If you do not wish to receive any contact or correspondence from any of the select other organizations to whom Bienes has provided your personal identifiable information, please make such request to us at the e-mail address, telephone number or mailing address displayed below. Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
Address: Attention: Ticketing Services Manager
Bienes Center for the Arts
2801 S. W. 12th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
How does BCPA protect customer information?
• We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you on our website.
• When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected by unauthorized access.
• This website contains hyperlinks to other websites, including the websites of other select organizations, which are beyond the control of the Bienes Center. Bienes Center is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
• This document only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Other sites accessible through the Bienes Center site have their own privacy policies, data use, collection, and disclosure practices.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information that we collect from you on our website to enhance your experience at the Bienes Center website.
• Bienes Center welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send an e-mail to info@Bienes Center.org
• Please note that children (under the age of 18) are not eligible to use Bienes Center’s website’s services and we ask that minors not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you may use this service only in conjunction with a parent or guardian.